DiaGuard for Horses 5 lbs.

5.00 out of 5
(1 customer review)

$29.95

Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a safe, non-toxic substance made up of the fossils of freshwater organisms and marine life.  It is a 100% natural wormer for animals and people.

DiaGuard Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth works in a purely physical, mechanical manner, not chemical and thus has no chemical toxicity.  Best yet, parasites can’t build up a tolerance or immunity to its physical reaction.

Product Description

DiaGuard for Horses Pure Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a safe, non-toxic substance made up of the fossils of freshwater organisms and marine life. It is a 100% natural wormer for animals and people.

DiaGuard Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth works in a purely physical, mechanical manner, not chemical and thus has no chemical toxicity. Best yet, parasites can’t build up a tolerance or immunity to its physical reaction.

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is EPA approved.

Other products kill chemically and parasites, over time, develop an immunity to chemicals. DiaGuard kills bugs physically and parasites have not been known to develop an immunity to DE’s physical action. Diatomaceous Earth is certain death to parasites because it kills by actually puncturing the parasites’ exoskeletons, disrupting its soft waxy shell structure causing death in a short time by dehydration. While it is deadly to parasites, it does not endanger animals, plants or people. There are no side effects except good ones.

Food Grade Diatomaceous earth has been reported in scientific literature to absorb methyl mercury, e-coli, endotoxins, viruses (including polio virus), pesticide residues, drug resides, and protein, perhaps even the proteinaceous toxins produced by some intestinal infections. Food grade Diatomaceous earth detoxifies.

Diatomaceous earth has a negative charge and bacteria has a positive charge, wherein it is believed by some that food grade Diatomaceous earth sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in it’s honeycomb shaped skeletal form. “DE is nevertheless harmless when ingested. Its mechanical effect is savage – inflicting damage on the soft bodies of internal parasites – but too minute to penetrate the mucus that lines our organs or the cuticle layer of our skin. You need only be careful not to breathe in too much DE dust, as it may cause respiratory discomfort as will road dust.

Most animals have a load of parasites and now you can have the same gentle and natural “cure” that has worked so well with animals for so long.

DiaGuard Pure Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth comes in a 5 pound resealable package.

For our World Class customer service, or for additional questions about our products,
call 1-877-774-0594 Toll Free.

Your complete satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.

We know our products work – and so do thousands of our happy customers!

Feeding Instructions:
First time users: Feed DiaGuard daily for 90 days without interruption, then feed 3 times a week thereafter for maintenance.

Recommended dose for horses (up to 1,000 lbs.) is 1/2 cup (light parasite load) 3/4 cup (moderate parasite load) 1 cup (heavy parasite load). Periodic fecal tests will help determine parasite load & dosage.

Feeding Tip: DiaGuard can be moistened with water or apple sauce and mixed with pellets or added to bran mash.


NOTE: This is an all natural, safe product. You may increase the frequency or the dose (double) if necessary without concern. Some animals may require more due to a heavier parasite load, weakened immune system, time of year or other factors.

1 review for DiaGuard for Horses 5 lbs.

  1. 5 out of 5

    Jean (verified owner)

    I am so happy to have found a safe, effective way of worming my horses. My horses are no longer being subjected to chemical wormers. I’ve used DiaGuard for years. It works!

Add a review